Monday, August 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

This is us just before Thanksgiving dinner.


Daniel had previous engagements for Thanksgiving in the form of an Army detail.  I was so happy when he called me that Thursday morning and asked if it was too late to change his mind about going with me to Thanksgiving dinner.  He had worked his way out of the detail to accompany me to the Gibson's home for Thanksgiving dinner. We enjoyed great food and company.  The kids even invited us to play the wii with them after dinner!  After pie we slipped out the door and went to walk around down town (little did I know this would become a favorite pass time of ours).  Thanksgiving is now my favorite holiday because it reminds me of our tender beginnings.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I didn't know all that about how you guys first met and everything. I love reading blogs, and I'm so excited you guys have one now! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete